Fall is upon us. Well, sort of, depending on where you are and how fast or slow it is deciding to show up. For me here in New Jersey, it feels more like spring. It’s humid and in the 70s and I’ve yet to see the trees change colors. Still, the nights are chilly, as are some days. Once fall hits where you are (if it hasn’t already), you’ll want to start making some minor changes (at the very least) to your wardrobe to reflect this. Here are my picks of eco-friendly fashions that are perfect for this changing season:
Here’s where you can find these great items:
• Neck wrap by tanisalexis.
• Tree hugger skirt by JenniferJoyCreative.
• Soy/wool wrist warmers by Shutterkate.
• Vintage clutch by rikrak.
• Vintage slippers for sale by grammatron.
49 total views, 2 views today