AUCTION IS CLOSED
We raised $1000 for Habitat for Humanity Japan for their earthquake relief efforts.
THANK YOU ECO ETSY MEMBERS!!
Team Eco Etsy
â€œ2nd Annual Handmade for Earth Day Auctionâ€
WHAT: Handmade for Earth Day Auction sponsored by Team Eco Etsy will feature treasuries filled with eco-goodies that Team Eco Etsy members donated for different categories listed below. A bidder will be able to bid on as many categories as they want.
WHY: To celebrate and raise awareness about Earth Day, Team Eco Etsy proudly sponsors “Handmade for Earth Day Auction” and the proceeds from the auction is donated to a non-profit organization. This year, the proceeds will be donated to Habitat for Humanity in Japan to support the relief effort, to help rebuild and to aid Japanese earthquake survivors.
WHEN: The auctions will begin today, Monday, April 4, 2011 and will end on Sunday, April 24th, 2011. The winners will be announced on Monday, April 11th, 18th and 25th, 2011.
WHO: Auction is open worldwide.
WHERE: All auctions will be posted on this site, where bidders can post their bids in the comment section for different assortments of eco-goodies.
PROMOTE: The event will be as successful as how much we promote about the event. If you blog, please blog about the Earth Day auction. Grab the auction badge from the sidebar and add it to your blog or your website. Spread the word about the auction. More participants and bidders, the better! If you are on facebook, post it on your wall, and/or go to the team’s page and share the event with your friends and fans. If you are on Twitter, tweet about the auction regularly. We are counting on the team members to promote. Proudly share the event that you are part of and tell others about it.
A big heartfelt “Thank You”to these awesome Eco Etsy members who donated their creative eco-friendly goodies for the auction. Without their generosity, this event would not be possible.
Antique to Chic
Betsy and Bess
Earth Grown Crayons
Growing Up Wild
Hop Frog Pond (a.k.a. Greener Frog)
Lake Erie Beach Glass
Lil Fish Studios
Little Friend (a.k.a. 4pippi)
Love For Earth
Make Shop Live
Mamitas Creations (a.k.a. Nelson Melle)
Monkeys On The Roof**
My Posh Pads
New Jersey Knits
One Shade Greener
Red or Gray Art
Stitch N Spoon
The Art of Zen Crochet (a.k.a. chrisssmith22)
The Familee Jewels
This year’s auction is going to be even more successful than last year’s because of their generosity! And we especially welcome new members who dove right in to help our cause. They didn’t miss a beat!
Did you missed donating for this auction? Don’t worry. You can still participate by spreading the word about the auction AND/OR making bids for these items!
Let’s hear for this rocking team!! Yay!!
- If you have any questions about an item, please e-mail the auction coordinators listed below BEFORE you enter your bid. We will try to answer within 24 hours.
- Bidding for any item in this auction is binding. If you are the highest bidder, you are the winner for the item and we will contact you within 24 hours after the auction closed to make arrangement for payment and shipment. And you will have to pay within 48 hours afterwards. If we don’t receive the payment from you, the item will go the next highest bidder.
- You can bid as many times as you want and in as many categories as you want.
- You must be over 18 years old to bid.
- Auction is OPEN worldwide.
- The item will be shipped via USPS, the cheapest possible way, by the donor directly to you.
- All proceeds will be donated to Habitat for Humanity in Japan (Voted by Team Eco Etsy.)
The auctions are…
“Paperwork at the Office” (CLOSED)
Jump into Spring (CLOSED)
Mother’s Day (CLOSED)
Girls Night Out (CLOSED)
Eco Happy Kids (CLOSED)
Welcoming Baby (CLOSED)
Going on A Picnic (CLOSED)
Let the bidding begin!
Team Eco Etsy
857 total views, 2 views today