Hey Ho! To all our loyal EcoEtsy Readers! I’m off to a rough start this morning – seems my week flied by and I didn’t realize it was Friday until around 9:15 today. But, I’m only a hour late with my post. With that said, we had some awesome submissions last week and I’m excited to announce the winner of last weeks Linky Party with an impressive “31 Likes”
This beautiful Organic Travel Placemat with Cutlery Pocket is definitely a winner. Not only is it eco-friendly, it’s also function, interesting and just downright cute. You can grab one of these beauties for yourself for only $25 by visiting PurePixie on Etsy.
Here’s a pick at PurePixie’s About Me on Etsy:
Handmade has always been an important part of my life, but becoming a mom really fueled my deep love for sewing. What started as cute organic outfits for my babies blossomed into a full-fledged business.I love designing fresh and fun designs that will last and can be passed from one child to the other. As for today, my kids are still my main source of inspiration, but I’m also open to my customers’ ideas. Sustainability is a must for all supplies used in this shop. Besides using organic fabrics and cotton thread, I make a point to use only compostable or recycled shipping materials.
Since we loved her submission, now it’s time to show here shop some love. So stop by PurePixie and check out here other cute wares.
Now it’s time for another Linky Party! Yay!
This week I’m going off Theme – sorry teamies! But the weather here in Connecticut is finally looking up and I’m starting to get Spring fever – which means I’ll be hanging outdoors a lot more. So our Linky Party Theme for this week is going to be:
Spring Fun and Fashion
Now remember we have rules, so here they go:
- Your listing brag your favoriate listing is you don’t have a Home Decorating item – although that keeping in theme would be fun.
- Link back – add a link back to this post at the very bottom of your Etsy shop listing your are bragging (yes, we will be checking)
- By linking up you agree to allow EcoEtsy to feature your listing on our blog.
- Don’t link the same item twice.
- Start bragging your listing with your fans and followers ask them like your link here on this post
- The linky with the most likes will be featured in our next Linky Party next Friday
- We only feature those who linked back to us. So follow the rules!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your listing isn’t related to our theme.
So get to bragging! You only have until 11:59 Thursday to get your brag on!
******Enter your listing below by clicking the link*******
1,099 total views, 9 views today