You know what April 22nd is, right? While every day is Earth Day for us, April 22nd is a designated day to celebrate our beautiful Mother Earth and educate everyone about what we can do to keep the planet cleaner for our future generations.
So today’s Linky Party theme is Earth Day. But before we start, let’s take a peek at our last week’s winner Bonnie Lee – again!
Can you imagine paying your taxes with this beautiful penny bracelet?
Thanks for linking Bonnie!
I hope all of you will link up your eco-friendly goodies in this week’s linky.
Here are the party rules:
- Your listings: Let’s see your Earth friendly goodies!
- Link back – add a link back to this post at the very bottom of your Etsy shop listing your are bragging (yes, we will be checking)
- By linking up you agree to allow EcoEtsy to feature your listing on our blog.
- Don’t link the same item twice.
- Start bragging your listing with your fans and followers ask them like your link here on this post
- The linky with the most likes will be featured in our next Linky Party next Friday
- We only feature those who linked back to us. So follow the rules!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your listing isn’t related to our theme.
So get to bragging! You only have until Thursday April 18th, 3PM (EST) to get your brag on!
******Enter your listing below by clicking the link*******
540 total views, 2 views today