My daughter is going to her Senior Prom in about a month. Have we anticipated that she’ll be going to a prom? Yes. Are we ready for her to go to a prom? Intellectually, Yes. But mentally? Not in a million years did I think this day would come. She’s a baby of the family and I have to come to terms with the fact that she’s grown up and she’ll be leaving home soon. Gulp.
In fact, she’s so grown up that she remembered about Fairy Godmother’s Initiative that I told her about 3 years ago. So we are going down to NYC on May 5th to get her a prom dress in exchange for foods for Food Bank.
We know Myra for the wonderful work she does with this team. But I think she is a saint to organize and give out FREE prom dresses every year! I really think it takes a special person to take on a project like this. And we are so lucky to have her with us on Eco Etsy.
If you have a similar organization in your area, please check it out. It’s for a great cause AND it saves the environment since it’s the ultimate recyling – glamcycling! Win Win!
OK, back to the Linky Party…
Earth Day Winners
We have TWO winners from last week. Rustic Carvings with this apropos sign for Earth Day!
and Soul Role with this gorgeous organic cotton reusable bag. Who wouldn’t want to be kind to the Earth with these awesome eco-goodies?
Check out other eco-goodies from these talented ladies.
Now this week’s Linky Party!
Prom Night Linky Party Rules
- Your listing brag your favoriate listing to help Prom night sparkle!
- Link back – add a link back to this post at the very bottom of your Etsy shop listing your are bragging (yes, we will be checking)
- By linking up you agree to allow EcoEtsy to feature your listing on our blog.
- Don’t link the same item twice.
- Start bragging your listing with your fans and followers ask them like your link here on this post.
- The linky with the most likes will be featured in our next Linky Party next Friday
- We only feature those who linked back to us. So follow the rules!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your listing isn’t related to our theme.
So get to bragging! You only have until Thursday April 25th, 3PM (EST) to get your brag on!
******Enter your listing below by clicking the link*******
1,619 total views, 5 views today