TheFamiLeeJewels is the winner of last week’s Linky Party! Whoo HOot!!
Congratulations Lee clan!
TheFamileeJewels is a shop owned by three generations of artists, working side-by-side.
Ella is the matriarch of the group who brings more than 50 years of artistic experience to the art of jewelry making. Ella travels frequently and brings home beads and construction ideas from around the United States. Her favorite stone is turquoise; you will see it showcased in many of her creations.
Bonnie, Fred, and Nancy represent the sandwich generation. Bonnie is a painter and decorative artist. Fred is a talented woodworker. And at just twenty-nine, Becky is the energetic GenNEXTer. She uses beads and gemstones to create original pieces
Congratultaions TheFamiLeeJewels and thanks for adding the linky party to your listing!
Tax and Numbers!
Now, this weeks’s Linky Party is all about numbers since April 15th is …ddum ddum ddunnnn….The TAX Day!
So if you got numbers, we want ‘em! Anything related to numbers, signs, groupings of items, the word “numbers”, or even, gulp, TAX, we want ‘em! I searched on Etsy with ‘numbers’ and “#Teamecoetsy” and I see a tons of great items. So let’s hear from all of you! Members or not!
Remember these simple rules! Good Luck!
- Your listings: brag your favoriate listing
- Link back – add a link back to this post at the very bottom of your Etsy shop listing your are bragging (yes, we will be checking)
- By linking up you agree to allow EcoEtsy to feature your listing on our blog.
- Don’t link the same item twice.
- Start bragging your listing with your fans and followers ask them like your link here on this post since the winner is chosen based on ‘likes’
- The linky with the most likes will be featured in our next Linky Party next Friday
- We only feature those who linked back to us. So follow the rules!
So get to bragging! You only have until Thursday April 11th, 3PM (EST) to get your brag on!
******Enter your listing below by clicking the link*******
91 total views, 2 views today