Thank you for being interested in becoming a member of Eco Etsy!
Please read the qualification below and if you are qualified, please go to the Eco Etsy’s team page and apply.
You can apply to be a member of Team Eco Etsy if you
- Are a seller on Etsy with more than 5 items for sale with at least 5 positive feedback rating.
- Have similar mission as the team’s mission regarding the environment and Etsy shop.
- Practice eco-friendly crafting and creating, incorporating sustainability into the business by having at least 75%of the items that are: (any of the methods below)
- Recycled (i.e. plastic bags, glass, or any type of ‘recycled’ resources)
- Repurposed or upcycled (re-using any resources to make newly designed items)
- Reusable (any items that will replace disposable items)
- Sustainable and Safe Ingredients (natural, organic, wool, un-dyed, hemp, jute, etc…)
- Vintage (any items that are 20 years or older – according to Etsy’s guidelines)
*Note: If you sell health and beauty products, your shop will be reviewed by the membership committee and a “Health and Beauty” panel.
In addition, as a member, you must:
- Jin the team’s official communication venue on Google Group first before we accept you on Etsy.
- Participate or contribute in at least two events or for the team’s blog.
- Attend on-line meeting/chat at least once a year.
- State “Proud member of Team EcoEtsy” on the “Profile” section in Etsy shop.
- Tag eco-friendly items with “teamecoetsy“
Please check the following links for more information about Team Ecoetsy membership
Please contact the team Captain for any additional information about joining Team Eco Etsy.
9 total views, 1 views today